Podcast download error this morning

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by HawaiiMacAddict, Feb 16, 2007.

1. HawaiiMacAddict macrumors 6502a

Dec 28, 2006
    On one of my Macs of course
    Aloha everyone,

I download lots of podcasts every morning so that I have some audio for my drive into and back from work. This morning I noticed a strange thing. It was around 0530 HST (0730 PST/1030 EST) and I fired up iTunes. When i came back a few minutes later, I noticed that while some of the podcasts had been successfully downloaded, two others, include Mac OS Ken, had yet to begin. I recycled iTunes and got the same result, so I restarted my iMac and restarted iTunes - still no joy.

Did anyone notice any disruption of iTunes service earlier today? I thought I may have lost internet connectivity, but was able to bring up Safari and go to a few sites as well as retrieve email, so that wasn't it. I'll try again after I get home from work.

2. gauchogolfer macrumors 603

Jan 28, 2005
    American Riviera
    iTunes has no control over the podcasts, they're downloaded directly from the source. So, any problems you have with individual podcasts have to be addressed by the actual maker.
  3. Mac-Addict macrumors 65816

Aug 30, 2006
    I did actually have a problem downloading a GeekBrief episode around 12 PM GMT