Podcasting and new iTunes withing 60 days!

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by Mechcozmo, Jun 7, 2005.

1. Mechcozmo macrumors 603

Mechcozmo

Linkety

No registration required but for you too lazy to click:

2. quackattack macrumors 6502a

quackattack

This is consistant with what Steve said yesterday. The integration in iTunes looked very cool! I am excited for this feature.... a few more new features would really make this a great update.

Either way, it looks like I am finally going to give podcasting a try!

3. puckhead193 macrumors G3

puckhead193

I was looking all over itunes for the link but i guess it's not out yet... (duhh)
    i can't wait for podcasting to come, i'm sick of my almost 4,000 songs!!

4. Orlando Furioso macrumors 6502

Orlando Furioso

Awesome! I was wondering when that feature was going to become available. I got terribly excited after watching Steve-O use it during the keynote yesterday. I'm looking forward to using podcasts with iTunes.

5. Mechcozmo thread starter macrumors 603

Mechcozmo

Keep in mind that this article was published in the newspaper before the keynote... a few hours ahead, sure, but before the keynote. And it does at least mention the 60 days thing which I don't recall Steve saying in the Keynote.

6. MongoTheGeek macrumors 68040

MongoTheGeek

Its not so much where you are as when you are.
    I am working on an application to do podcasts. A couple of the QT engineers seemed excited by it. I am going to be talking with the one who put podcasting into iTunes tomorrow.

7. nightdweller25 macrumors 6502

This is going to be so cool, the demo was great, so easy and seamless, I'm way too excited about this. :D

8. mcmav37 macrumors 6502

This stuff was reported a few weeks back because Steve mentioned this new feature at the Wall Street Journal D: All Things Digital conference. The 60 day timeframe was mentioned then, so we could conceivably expect it in only 4-6 weeks now.