Podcasting Forum

Discussion in 'Site and Forum Feedback' started by MacNut, Jan 2, 2007.

1. MacNut macrumors Core

MacNut

Any ideas on a podcasting forum, discussion about stuff you listen too or maybe even recording tips.

2. Aniej macrumors 68000

Aniej

is your idea just one to post tips or questions too? if so I have a question that no one has answered yet.

3. kretzy macrumors 604

kretzy

Personally, I think that between the iPod/iTunes, Music Discussion and Digital Audio Forums podcasting is pretty well covered.

4. ChrisBrightwell macrumors 68020

ChrisBrightwell

I think that a Podcasting forum would fit well under "Digital Audio", even though that's just me trying to shoehorn it into the current structure.

5. liketom macrumors 601

liketom

i'm thinking a Podcasters forum would be ideal - tips and tricks for the budding podcaster would be very good

but to place it within the Music threads is a mistake due to it also covering video and the software that makes your Podcast or Video Podcast

iMovie to record your video
    Garageband to add your Audio and bells and whistles
    iWeb to put onto the internet and RSS to submit to iTunes

the above is just 1 way you could make a Video or Audio Podcast but as you can see it would cover 3 or even more areas of the forums already - Digital Video- Digital Audio and Mac Applications

6. MacNut thread starter macrumors Core

MacNut

There is so much podcast content that to bunch it into the iPod forum would be to cluttered. Some place to discuss a favorite podcast and suggest others that people might not of heard of is my idea. Then if people want to have a help forum on how to produce one could also be discussed there.

7. liketom macrumors 601

liketom

i would be intrested to find out how many people on the forums have a Podcast on the iTunes store ?