Pokemon

Discussion in 'Games' started by FleurDuMal, Dec 13, 2006.

1. FleurDuMal macrumors 68000

FleurDuMal

OK, I know as a 20 year old, higher educated male I should, by all the justice in the world, have left behind my days of pitching little make-believe monsters up against each other. But the fact is, I still love the game. And I'm very excited at the prospect of Pokemon Diamond/Pearl on the DS. I have no shame.

Anyway, for all those fans like me who have no shame, there's an interesting preview on this site of the new Pokemon Diamond/Pearl: http://www.eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=70957

I'm not alone, right? :eek: :( :D

2. Dagless macrumors Core

Dagless

Nope. Not alone!

21 in January and a career in either game development or writing awaits. Sit back and enjoy a lovely game of Pokemon... when it's out.

3. R.R.Mac macrumors regular

R.R.Mac

guys do you think that they will make this for PSP for mac?

4. Dagless macrumors Core

Dagless

No.

You know that Pokemon is made by Game Freak, a 2nd party to Nintendo?

5. GFLPraxis macrumors 604

GFLPraxis

"for PSP for Mac"? Which one? PSP or Mac?

Anyway, Nintendo owns the Pokemon franchise, so I don't think so.

6. R.R.Mac macrumors regular

R.R.Mac

i did not know that. and really use your common sence, 'for' 'or' its a typo that i did not notice ok! i meant for both!:eek: DAM are there any emulators that work so that i could emulate pokemon? You know something, i really should not be argueing with you (read my signature)

7. Chone macrumors 65816

Chone

Why should you be ashamed? Outside of being obsessed with it and putting it above other things like studies, work, social life, etc, then no you should not be ashamed that you like to play very good games, no matter if they are Pokemon.

8. Dagless macrumors Core

Dagless

Haha you keep saying that. But you didn't know Pokemon was owned by Nintendo :D Google or Wikipedia would have given you an answer.

And you're calling us idiots when you're the one asking the question and wanting to emulate (illegal). ROFLchop of the day.

9. Dagless macrumors Core

Dagless

Ayeaye. Pokemon games are very deep. They're a basic RPG romp but with a host of 500+ (it must be by now) characters to chose from, each one then having their own behaviour, their own attacks. Super catchy music, wifi, crap loads of everything. Possibly the best traditional RPG going (Golden Sun 3, where art thou?).

And who can forget the screams of joy for catching a rare shiny Pokemon :D

10. GFLPraxis macrumors 604

GFLPraxis

You mean we shouldn't be arguing with you. You were the one asking the question, and who made the typo, and who didn't know Nintendo owns Pokemon. Oh, and you misspelled arguing.
    :D
    Buy a DS Lite. It's half the price of your PSP anyway. DS emulators are very low in compatibility and work terribly.

11. pgc6000 macrumors 6502a

12. R.R.Mac macrumors regular

R.R.Mac

i might actually because my PSP keeps going wrong. guys when i said read my signature i meant it as 1: a joke and 2: use some common sence:) . i will admit i did not know that it was owned by nintendo and game freak and i generally do not have enough time to check. I found an emulator for crystal version and it works really well. Its great but i might get one anyway