poker?

Discussion in 'Games' started by Ja Di ksw, Mar 10, 2004.

1. Ja Di ksw macrumors 65816

Ja Di ksw

Does anyone know a good aplication for poker on the mac? Particularly Texas Hold'em. The games on yahoo and the like are cr**, looking for a mac friendly version of poker that will let me play with others online, preferably without having to bet real money
    Thanks

2. QCassidy352 macrumors G3

QCassidy352

Pokerroom.com

there isn't a mac version of the download software, but you can just play from the browser. Both real and play money, tournaments and ring games. There are things I don't like about the site, but it beats the hell out of yahoo and it's pretty fun.

3. wheelshanna macrumors newbie

Poker

Pokerroom.com is great for online play but I have found iPoker to be a great offline game. It is relatively cheap and lets you play a huge amount of different games.
    You would have to pay to get Texas Hold'em though.
    Well worth the money IMHO.

www.ouzts.net/iPoker/

4. msbsound macrumors regular

Victorias

Victoria's poker is an online version that let's you play with real or fake money. Obviously not at the same table.....

Check out macgamefiles.com for the download. It's not the greatest, but it is a free option. You just have to create a screen name, no credit card, unless you play at money tables.

5. Sparky's macrumors 6502a

Sparky's

6. smeddy macrumors newbie

hey, at last i am able to contribute something meaningful:

http://mac.the-underdogs.org/index.php?show=game&id=295

it is a pretty decent offline abandonware app. it wont answer your desire to play with others online (though maybe it has that capacity--dunno), but its free and perhaps others would be interested. it runs no prob in native os9.2 environment, i cant answer for how it might (or might not) perform in classic mode on OSX. but its free...