Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

How many people's Ignore list do you think you are on?

• 0-10

Votes: 74 78.7%
  • 11-20

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • 21-30

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • 31-40

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 41-50

• 51-60

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • 61-70

• 71-80

• 81-90

• 91-100

• 100+

Votes: 11 11.7%

• Total voters

medea

macrumors 68030
Aug 4, 2002
Madison, Wi
But I'm large in the places that count, and in my belly.

I rarely add people to my ignore list, I get a good laugh reading all the moronic threads/posts. And of course it's fun to add my cheap 2 cents in to an already horrible thread.

bousozoku

Moderator emeritus
Jun 25, 2002
Lard
2nyRiggz said:
^Nope you are a tiny pea in my eyes...all you get is this post(I guess you are too young to know where that came from or just don't know)

For the fun of it I hope I made yours though..

Bless

You've got pea in your eyes? That's gotta be messy.

OutThere

macrumors 603
Dec 19, 2002
NYC
bousozoku said:
You've got pea in your eyes? That's gotta be messy.

You could say he's a pea-eye. :D

I dunno about ignore lists, however. Prolly a few. People who got disgruntled about some Poli forum forum stuff that I have since forgotten and put behind me. :)

Ish

macrumors 68020
Nov 30, 2004
UK
skipskop24 said:
I have no idea. I don't think I was ever mean to anyone. :confused:

Me neither, so I would hope 0. I do have a sense of humour that sometimes gets me into trouble though! :eek:

Originally Posted by plinden
I've noticed recently that more often than not, I'm the last one to post in a thread. I'm sure it's just coincidence though.

That's happened to me a couple of times recently. I post in a thread that seems quite active and all of a sudden everyone seems to notice I've posted so they all pack up and go home!! ;)

bousozoku

Moderator emeritus
Jun 25, 2002
Lard
OutThere said:
You could say he's a pea-eye. :D

I dunno about ignore lists, however. Prolly a few. People who got disgruntled about some Poli forum forum stuff that I have since forgotten and put behind me. :)

I guess this means that I'm not on the ignore list of one person. Yay! :)

amateurmacfreak

macrumors 6502a
Sep 8, 2005
rockthecasbah said:
i put 21-30 just because it feels like a lot of people don't really like me too much...:eek:
Awww.... you know we <3 you.

I hope no one. The thought makes me... depressed. :(
(am I on YOUR ignore list?? yeah, I'll know I'm not if you post back... like someone already said.... :eek:)

bousozoku

Moderator emeritus
Jun 25, 2002
Lard
rockthecasbah said:
i put 21-30 just because it feels like a lot of people don't really like me too much...:eek:

I like pretty much anyone in Jersey as long as Kelly the Ripper (Kelly Ripa) isn't there. :D

asphalt-proof

macrumors 6502a
Aug 15, 2003
Magrathea
DeSnousa said:
Nah, no one would ignore you, all your posts are informative to the point that when I get a Mac issue, and before I start a thread, I think what would that mad mad jew do :)

Besides threads would not make sense if you were ignored ;)

Exactly what I was thinking. In fact, I think that we should have bracelets made with the WWTMJD embossed on it.

rockthecasbah

macrumors 68020
Apr 12, 2005
Moorestown, NJ
amateurmacfreak said:
Awww.... you know we <3 you.

I hope no one. The thought makes me... depressed. :(
(am I on YOUR ignore list?? yeah, I'll know I'm not if you post back... like someone already said.... :eek:)
yay. i love you all as well :)

I like pretty much anyone in Jersey as long as Kelly the Ripper (Kelly Ripa) isn't there.
im not in a bashing mood but let's just say, "Here Here!" ;)

bousozoku

Moderator emeritus
Jun 25, 2002
Lard
rockthecasbah said:
im not in a bashing mood but let's just say, "Here Here!" ;)

I knew her when she was in high school. She's become a really good actress. Sometimes, I think she really cares about people. :p

crdean1

macrumors 6502a
Feb 14, 2005
Texas
Clay, that's funny...and you might be right..although you were trying to be nice...and I think most saw that.

I probably just made a few ignore lists since I just wrote that I like Ann Coulter in the political forum's "I hate Ann Coulter" thread.

clayj

macrumors 604
Jan 14, 2005
visiting from downstream
crdean1 said:
Clay, that's funny...and you might be right..although you were trying to be nice...and I think most saw that.

I probably just made a few ignore lists since I just wrote that I like Ann Coulter in the political forum's "I hate Ann Coulter" thread.
Thanks. I was absolutely trying to be nice. I'd love it if someone compared me to Brad Pitt or something. (No, I look nothing like Brad Pitt. I realize this. I'm just making an example.)

I like Ann Coulter, too. Sure, she's abrasive, but she's smart as hell and I do have a thing for leggy blonde Republicans. :D

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.