POLL QUESTION: Do you think Monica Bellucci would make a better Wonder Woman than...

Discussion in 'Community' started by GeneR, Apr 15, 2003.

1. GeneR macrumors 6502a

GeneR

I've heard it bandied about that there is talk of making a Wonder Woman movie with Sandra Bullock. Now, I think Sandra's pretty cool, but I'm a bit concerned. After cringing through Daredevil, I think comic book films should really be cast with a bit more thought.

I always thought Wonder Woman was this extremely sensual eye-candy who could be tough as nails as she needed to be. Actually, since Malena, I really thought Bellucci would have been best for the part of Electra and Guy Pierce would have been ideal as Daredevil. But, ho hum, it didn't turn out that way.

Anyway, what you other people think about this? Would Bellucci be a better Wonder Woman? Thanks! :D

2. Juventuz macrumors 6502a

Juventuz

I'd go with Monica in a HEART BEAT.

Sandra Bullock doesn't hold a candle to Monica's beautiful looks.

3. mymemory macrumors 68020

mymemory

Do you mean this Monica?

Sandra Bullock is trying hard to be away from silly papers, I do not think Wonder Woman is for her.

Now, as long Wonder Woman doesn't end up as the Charly Angels that for me is one of the most terrible and overrated movies I have seen on trailers (I do not want to see the entire movie in my life)... Wonder Woman would be ok. Something like Spider Man version will work for me.

4. GeneR thread starter macrumors 6502a

GeneR

Yep.

I agree. Something along the line of Spider Man would be cool. Getting Monica Bellucci would just be starters, though. There's a lot that could be done with the character...

5. NavyIntel007 macrumors 65816

NavyIntel007

My vote goes to Monica Bellucci. Not to be a sexist pig, but ok whatever why not? Wonder Woman was a busty chick. Sandra Bullock doesn't seem like she can fill the part.

6. bousozoku Moderator emeritus

After seeing Cathy Lee Crosby fail miserably as the t.v. Wonder Woman and Lynda Carter succeed, a lot of it has to be determined by looks. The woman has to be able to show some guts too.

7. GeneR thread starter macrumors 6502a

GeneR

I guess we'll see...

I guess we'll just have to wait and see when MATRIX RELOADED comes out. Maybe she'll be fighting? Probably not. But who knows?