Poll: Static or Pixelation?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Shacklebolt, Feb 2, 2007.

1. Shacklebolt macrumors 6502a

Shacklebolt

As some may know, in February, 2006, the government set the date of February 17th, 2009 to be the date that ALL OVER THE AIR ANALOG BROADCASTS CEASE (and switch to digital).

As those of us who use over the air HD know, digital programming doesn't get static with bad reception - it gets pixelation. Apparently, static is about to become a thing of the past. But it raises a question.

Would you rather

A) Static?
    B) Pixelation?

I hope we get this one going - it's going to be a rudimentary poll, so just counting up. Add 1 point and note which one had the addition. So in this case, I would rather static than pixelation. No reason to vote more than once - we're just trying to find out what people think.

Static - 1 (+)
    Pixelation - 0

2. iBlue macrumors Core

iBlue

3. Shacklebolt thread starter macrumors 6502a

Shacklebolt

4. iBlue macrumors Core

iBlue

When you post a new thread there's an option (check box) at the very bottom that says "yes post a poll within this thread". It posts the thread but instantly takes you to the section for selecting your poll options.
    I don't recall if it's there when you do an advanced edit of your post but it might be. Try it. If not a moderator can add the poll manually for you if you ask real nice. :D