Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

What iPhone color will you buy?

• Total voters

btrach144

macrumors demi-god
Original poster
Aug 28, 2015
Indiana
Which iPhone 6S or iPhone 6s Plus color will YOU buy? Let's get a big response to see what the most popular option will be.

Orangeman13

macrumors 6502a
Aug 3, 2015
I've had space grey in every iPhone since 2007. I want to try silver/white but I'm concerned I'll get tired of the white bezels. Anyone want to help me make this decision?

Reactions: gabo864

MyCow

macrumors member
Aug 27, 2015
I've had space grey in every iPhone since 2007. I want to try silver/white but I'm concerned I'll get tired of the white bezels. Anyone want to help me make this decision?

iOS 8/9 looks like it was designed with the silver phone in mind. Jonny Ive has a silver phone, so there's that...

Blueline29

macrumors 68020
Jun 16, 2009
Saint Augustine, FL
I had the black bezels for the 3GS and 4, then went to white for every iteration since. I love the white bezels.. Absolutely love the look of them. I've never gotten sick of them and don't anticipate doing so in the foreseeable future, but of course YMMV. I'll be getting the rose gold this time around, assuming it still has white bezels; if not, I'll go silver, just for a change. Had gold for the 5S and 6+.

Reactions: zooby

haikitteh

macrumors newbie
May 8, 2015
I'd love to get rose gold, but since I'll probably hand it down to my son in a couple of years, I'll probably get silver instead. Don't think he'd appreciate taking a pink phone.

iamMacPerson

macrumors 68040
Jun 12, 2011
AZ/10.0.1.1
I'd love to get rose gold, but since I'll probably hand it down to my son in a couple of years, I'll probably get silver instead. Don't think he'd appreciate taking a pink phone.

I think the Rose Gold they have been showing off online isn't going to be what it looks like IRL. They will probably have it match the Rose Gold Apple Watch which looks really classy IMO.

For me, I'd love the Rose Gold option but it has to have a black screen. No black bezels, no deal for me. Until we see the colors of them tomorrow, I have my heart set on Space Gray 6s Plus.

Reactions: Bako-MacAddict

Nikos

macrumors 68000
Nov 20, 2008
New York
I currently have a Silver 6, so I'm going for the Space Gray 6S Plus. I try to switch every year but couldn't from the 5 to 5S due to supply constraints on launch day. That was the year no online preorders were taken and my local store only received a handful of Gold/Silver. Camped out all night for no reason, as there were a good amount of Space Gray phones available.

Bako-MacAddict

macrumors 68000
Jun 7, 2012
California
I always tend to pre order a white front phone . Gold or silver, but now we might have a rose gold option as well. But at the end of the day, I always end up exchanging it the space grey. The black front jus looks so slick. Specially with those nice curves from the 6 line up. I'm just going to pre order the space grey and save a trip to the Apple Store. I'll decide tomorrow for sure after I see the rose gold lol.

xaqt93

macrumors 6502a
Jun 17, 2011
The only reason I want to get a Spae Grey iPhone this year is because I have had the Silver iPhone for 4 years now. I really want to change it up again. I might go back to Silver for the iPhone 7, but I will have to see.

Bako-MacAddict

macrumors 68000
Jun 7, 2012
California
I think the Rose Gold they have been showing off online isn't going to be what it looks like IRL. They will probably have it match the Rose Gold Apple Watch which looks really classy IMO.

For me, I'd love the Rose Gold option but it has to have a black screen. No black bezels, no deal for me. Until we see the colors of them tomorrow, I have my heart set on Space Gray 6s Plus.

Exactly how I feel.

na1577

macrumors 6502a
Jan 20, 2008
I am undecided between Space Gray and Silver. I would prefer a black front, but I don't like how light Space Gray is on the iPhone 6. It just looks like a dirty silver iPhone.

Reactions: unobtainium

DynamicSausage

macrumors 6502
May 29, 2015
Leicestershire, UK
Space Grey without a doubt. I really like the way the bright screen 'pops' from the dark bezels. Never really been a fan of the white phones except on the old iPhone 3G purely for exclusivity factor, not that I had any smartphone at all back then.

if Apple are going to introduce more colours that's great but they really do need to show us some love on the black face department.

Shanghaichica

macrumors G5
Apr 8, 2013
UK
I'm thinking of going for the rose gold or the gold 6 plus. However I really like the contrast between my space grey 6 plus and the pink silicone case.

Reactions: zooby
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.