Poll:What is the Chance of a G5 at MWNY

Discussion in 'Hardware Rumors' started by Macmaniac, Jan 30, 2002.

What is the chance of a G5 at MWNY?

1. G5s at MWNY

12 vote(s)
  2. G5s after MWNY

9 vote(s)
  3. No G5s this year

8 vote(s)
  1. Macmaniac macrumors 68040

Since there is SO much speculation about the G5 I decided it was time for a pole and here it is! Here are the choices:
    G5s will be at MWNY
    G5s will come out after MWNY
    There will be no G5s this year

Have fun!:) :(:D ;) :cool:

Not all who wander are lost.
  2. Ensign Paris macrumors 68000

Ensign Paris

Nov 4, 2001

I really want to beat my WINDOWS friends.

There machines are beaten by my macs but *technically* they should be better.

Macs ROCK!

3. Six macrumors regular

Jan 6, 2002
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa
    I'll drink to that!

You'd think those peecee users that have to keep sinking money in to their computers would have the fastest, but it turns out that they are just repairing them... hehe

Macs rule!
  4. OSUbuckeyefan macrumors regular

Dec 7, 2001
    Hey Macmaniac, how 'bout an option for G5 BEFORE MWNY for us eternal optimists! :D
  5. me hate windows macrumors 6502

me hate windows

Jan 18, 2002
    One of my friends has one of those $3000 Plll 1.2Ghz laptops with windoze xpeee (un)professional. It crashes at least 1 time every hour. It sucks soooooooo bad. And it weighs a ton for only a 14in. screen. My other friend has a TiBook 400 with os x 10.0.4. It seems like it weighs only half as much, and it has only crashed once on him during all of his usage of it(uses it every day).
    Macs rock, I hope for a G5 tower and a Gold Powerbook at the same time. Powerbook maybe, gold def. not.:D he he
  6. OSUbuckeyefan macrumors regular

Dec 7, 2001
    I bet if they upgraded to 10.1 it would crash even less frequently. :)
  7. badtzmat macrumors newbie

Jan 23, 2002
  8. Kethoticus macrumors 6502

re: Poll: What is the Chance of a G5 at MWNY

There will be no G5s this year. I mean, we don't even have the rumored 1.2GHz Apollos available yet. Besides, the ever-optimistic and over-hyping and ear-tickling Mac OS Rumors even states that they do not believe the G5 will released until at least this September. With their track record, I'm betting on MWSF2003.
  9. Macmaniac thread starter macrumors 68040

G5 before MWNY

I did not inclue it because I thought it was very unlikely. They just released a big speed bump, and they need something that will allow them to have lots of fanfare, right here in the good old USA.(Tokyo will be a speed bump for TiBook) G5s will come out in a BIG expo somy best guess is MWNY. But hey we will see!

Not all who wander are lost.