POLL: Which new Nano for you?

Discussion in 'iPod' started by netdog, Sep 10, 2009.

?

Which color Nano are you getting?

1. Silver

8 vote(s)
    14.0%
  2. Black

10 vote(s)
    17.5%
  3. Purple

3 vote(s)
    5.3%
  4. Blue

3 vote(s)
    5.3%
  5. Green

4 vote(s)
    7.0%
  6. Yellow

3 vote(s)
    5.3%
  7. Orange

5 vote(s)
    8.8%
  8. Red

5 vote(s)
    8.8%
  9. Pink

2 vote(s)
    3.5%
  10. No Nano for me this time

14 vote(s)
    24.6%
  1. macrumors 603

netdog

I was expecting to buy one of the bright new shiny colours, but when I got to the Apple Store, I was really surprised to find that I loved the silver. It's polished and shiny and hence very different from previous silver iPods.

So for me, it was a 16GB silver Nano. Love it.

And you?

2. macrumors 68040

Unspoken Demise

It would have to be orange if I bought one, seeing as Im trying to work finances so I can get my girlfriend one for Christmas. She loves the color orange. :)

If it were for me though? Yellow or blue. That yellow looks really nice.

3. macrumors 601

Well… god knows I have enough iPods and with my iPhone I don't need anything the new Nano offers. :eek:

But they are gorgeous little things and so…
    I'll be ordering a bunch of iPod nano 8 GB - (PRODUCT) REDs for Christmas presents. :)

I might keep one for myself. ;)

4. macrumors 68040

Unspoken Demise

Well thats very nice of you. Way to get in the spirit!

5. macrumors 603

netdog

Indeed. I get to say "Ho Ho Ho" for the first time in 2009, another gift. Thanks.

6. macrumors member

leethefilmer

Black.

I was thinking about getting the green or red one. I thought it might draw too much attention though. Sometimes I'm in some shady areas in my town where attention is the last thing I want.

7. macrumors 601

Plutonius

I currently have the 8G 3g nano and I doubt I will get a new nano.

- I would have if the new nano had an AM receiver (don't care about FM -> I have the iPod for music)

- I would have if they sold a 32G version.

- I would have if the new nano had a still camera (I don't care about video).

- I would have if the screen was much bigger then my current one without increasing the size by much. I also like the form factor of my iPod much more then the last two revs (it fits well in my pocket).

8. macrumors 603

roland.g

I have 2G nano that I think is the same form factor as the new ones since they went fat briefly with the exception that the last two revisions are oval and mine is flat. I have the black aluminum and my wife has the RED from when it was first introduced. I don't see replacing it as I have an iPhone but we do use the Nanos for playing bedtime music for the kids and for running or working out. The only new iPod that I really found appealing is the special edition shuffle, I think it looks great. But I don't have any need for a shuffle.

Excellent. My wife and I will be looking forward to our new RED nanos. You have our address still, right? :D

9. macrumors 604

iBookG4user

I still have my silver 4th gen Nano, no reason for me to upgrade this time. Although if I were to upgrade I'd get silver again, I like the black scroll wheel a lot better than the white one :)

10. macrumors 65816

macgeek18

I may be buying a black 16Gb soon for my music library,then I'll use my touch as a PDA.

11. macrumors 65816

gan6660

I bought a black one. It will be here by Wensday.

12. Guest

Surely

I bought the red one for my wife as a part of her birthday present. Apple had good timing on announcing these....

I bought it at an Apple Store yesterday (at the Grove), and the guy at the nano station told me he was lonely and bored. I guess they weren't selling many of them yesterday.....

13. macrumors 68020

northy124

Pink, just love Pink :)

14. macrumors 65816

gusious

I'm thinking about buying the 16GB orange although i kinda like the yellow one too. But i voted for orange.:)

15. macrumors 6502a

three

I've decided to get the 16GB Green nano, I'm actually going to use it for it's video camera.

16. macrumors 6502a

StingerT125

I bought 1 16GB black. I like the black click wheels.

17. macrumors 68020

michael.lauden

i was going to do the same thing.. but i decided to wait for my 3GS sometime in the next 6 months :)

18. macrumors newbie

16gb black should be on it's way.:D

19. macrumors 68000

dXTC

I answered this one like I did a similar poll the other day...

Blue.

Emphasis mine, of course. Love it.