Polls - Where have they gone?

Discussion in 'Community' started by edesignuk, Aug 16, 2002.

1. edesignuk Moderator emeritus

edesignuk

Is it me are are we no longer allowed to create polls anymore, where has the otion gone when you post?
    Did I miss something? Is this because of the epidemic of slightly daft polls a few days back?

What gives!?! :confused:

See...it's not there...

Attached Files:

• post.jpg
      post.jpg
      File size:
      82.1 KB
      Views:
  2. jelloshotsrule macrumors G3

jelloshotsrule

i'm pretty sure it was just a temporary issue for during the time around the server switch... ie, was implemented last week and will probably be allowed again when arn thinks of it and has time. could be wrong though..

3. King Cobra macrumors 603

That could have been because of the server, or from CTRD (Community Thread Rampage Day). :rolleyes: :D I tried creating a two answer poll with my thread "Who's To Blame?", but I didn't see the GD thing.

I think it's better than the server busy issues some have been complaining about, though. :p

4. Mr. Anderson Moderator emeritus

Mr. Anderson

I'd almost like to say the jefhatfield used them all up or people were so frustrated with so many polls at once, the option was taken away. But its just a temporary thing, I went and created one just now. Thankfully I also deleted it....

5. jelloshotsrule macrumors G3

jelloshotsrule

i think that's just cause you're a mod

it still wno't work for me. wasn't planning to make one, but just checked and nothing poll wise.... word

6. edesignuk thread starter Moderator emeritus

edesignuk

So does anyone know when they'll be back for us to use?

7. Mr. Anderson Moderator emeritus

Mr. Anderson

ha, now that's interesting. you'll have to ask arn about that one, but it wouldn't surprise me that that the option was disabled for a while, as the silliness was getting out of hand.

If you really, really, really, need a poll, ask me nice and I'll make one for you.

D