Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

PerMalum3

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 19, 2003
Sorry, its my first time using these message boards and I didnt know where to post something like this...

I was looking at Apple's promotions for their new offer for Final Cut Express (http://www.apple.com/finalcut/offer/), and down at the bottom of the page, it reads, "This offer may be combined with Apple’s “Dream on,” Every Mac needs .Mac,” and “You save. They rave.” promotions, or with any other promotion that states it can be combined with this promotion."

Does anyone know what the "Dream On" promotion is? My first guess is that Apple is working on their own web publishing software, and this is a promotion simliar that where one could send in their copy of Adobe Premeire and get Final Cut Express for free... except this time people could send in their copies of Dreamweaver

This could just be very wishful thinking, but if anyone has heard anything about the "Dream On" promotion, I would be very interested in learning more about it.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.