Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Jessica Lares

macrumors G3
Oct 31, 2009
Near Dallas, Texas, USA
I love how people are moaning about the Touch screen size, which is bigger than the iPhone screen size was for over five years (from 2007 to 2012). The 'tiny' screen size of the iPhone 3/4 didn't seem to make that device limited on usage - it seemed pretty popular!

Right? :rolleyes:

Some of us used to watch movies and TV shows on our iPod Videos back in the day. Heck, I still do that on my Nano. Your eyes adjust to it.

ackmondual

macrumors 68020
Dec 23, 2014
U.S.A., Earth
Right? :rolleyes:

Some of us used to watch movies and TV shows on our iPod Videos back in the day. Heck, I still do that on my Nano. Your eyes adjust to it.
Try telling that to the Ipad Mini crowd.

I would put my money on a a7 with 512KB of RAM....:apple:
Is system RAM expensive for an IpT? I wouldn't believe so, but either way, it is kind of a bummer if we end up getting 0.5GB of RAM. A 4.7" screen and a7 would still be welcome though.
BTW, I believe you meant 512 MB? KB is soooo decades ago:D

ZebraDude

macrumors 65816
Sep 7, 2014
Naperville, IL
Try telling that to the Ipad Mini crowd.

Is system RAM expensive for an IpT? I wouldn't believe so, but either way, it is kind of a bummer if we end up getting 0.5GB of RAM. A 4.7" screen and a7 would still be welcome though.
BTW, I believe you meant 512 MB? KB is soooo decades ago:D

No I don't believe so. Apple just loves to hobble the Ipod touches. I hope i'm wrong!

:cool:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.