Possible Lost Package - UPS Europe

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by chas0001, Jan 9, 2007.

1. chas0001 macrumors 6502a

chas0001

I ordered some speakers from Apple Spain as a birthday present for a friend. They were shipped on the 2nd Jan 2007 and according to the UPS tracking information should have been delivered by the 5th Jan. They have still not been delivered and so I contacted UPS Spain today and they think the delivery has gone missing. They tell me I have to wait 8 days for them to try and track the package down. This means that I will miss my friends birthday. :( I also have no guarantee that they will find the package.

This is the first time this has happened to me. I just wondered where I stand. Do you think that Apple would send out another delivery, or do I just have to wait. My awful Spanish is also a problem. :eek:

Thanks for any help.

2. SBik2 macrumors 6502a

SBik2

i dont know if this will work for you but theres a website called www.isnoop.net/tracking which might work for you and if it does.. it porvides mapping of your package.

3. chas0001 thread starter macrumors 6502a

chas0001

I just tried it and it states there is a Tracer Request;trace Only Tracer, Alicante @ 08:38 am today. Presumably this action resulted from my call earlier. I hope they find it.

Thanks for the info!