Possible to change background music in Front Row's Photo slideshows?

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by elbirth, Mar 6, 2006.

1. elbirth macrumors 65816

I was looking through some photos I took over the weekend and decided to check out Front Row's Photo viewer. (For any sports fans, I was looking at pictures I took after we won the UNC/Duke game on Saturday night out on Franklin Street).

I have 174 pictures in that album, and all are full-resolution at 8MP. When loading the album's folder, it seemed to take a few seconds to load, which wasn't too bad considering the amount of data it was having to process (and the transistions were flawless throughout the whole slideshow).

My only complaint is that I don't like the music that it plays in the background, especially since it didn't really fit the mood of the photos I was looking at... I looked around in iPhoto's preferences but didn't see anything off-hand that would let change the music.... does anyone know if it's possible and how to do it?

2. Phat_Pat macrumors 68000

Phat_Pat

open the folder or group the pics are in hit +slide show on the bottom

set it to what you live

and i think frontrow uses the last used slideshow....

( i don't have frontrow...)

3. Unorthodox macrumors 65816

Unorthodox

If you use the "Library Slide Show" option, it will use the same setting that you have set in iPhoto.

4. elbirth thread starter macrumors 65816

It looks like using Phat_Pat's method works great. It makes a new entry in my list that has the music I select for it.

Thanks!