Possible to change folder color?

Discussion in 'iOS 7' started by TomH TX, Jun 13, 2013.

1. macrumors regular

OK, so I have installed ios7 on my iphone 4 as in initial test before I put it on my ip5. Overall, things are working OK. BUT, the light purple internal color of my folders has got to go! :eek: I have been all through settings, and accessibility. ??? does anyone know how to change the folder colors? Please!?:confused:

2. macrumors 68030

Patriot24

Negative.

3. thread starter macrumors regular

Bad news travels fast!!! lol

4. macrumors P6

It should change based on your wallpaper.

5. macrumors 6502a

Bawstun

It doesn't on the iPhone 4. There is still transparency but nothing is changing color. On Apple's website the demo mockup shows the proper way, so it is possible it may just be a bug. Panoramic wallpapers work and that's way more power-intensive, so it shouldn't be a limitation of the iP4.

6. macrumors 68040

chrf097

It's a bug in the current beta.

The builds shown at WWDC and the iOS 7 website are reportedly newer than beta 1, which makes sense considering there a several key design differences.

7. thread starter macrumors regular

Update: I am happy to report that the file color WILL change with a change in wallpaper color - BUT, I had to power down and restart the phone to get the change to appear. At least that's something! Thanks to all for the responses.:D

8. macrumors 68040

chrf097

Yeah, it's a bug. It should hopefully be fixed.

9. macrumors 6502a

On a predominantly black wallpaper my folders are a kind of stone / concrete colour, which is not very attractive.