Post-election: The Untold Stories

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by Thomas Veil, Nov 12, 2004.

1. Thomas Veil macrumors 68020

Thomas Veil

What do you know? I guess the media isn't telling us everything. Here are two stories that somehow failed to make the news:

Kerry Concedes That a Majority of Americans Are Jackasses

Bush Says It Is Great to Win for the First Time

:D

2. blackfox macrumors 65816

blackfox

From our local weekly:

Attached Files:

3. Xtremehkr macrumors 68000

Xtremehkr

I see his point, some people have to learn the hard way. For the rest of us, invest in Halliburton and other companies that are going to gain from this Presidency, not everyone has to lose. Pragmatism in the outcome of a bad decision should not mean that those who knew better can't make the best of it. Things will changes once the crunch comes and people realize what it is they bought into. Leaving the country is defeatist in my opinion.

This may sound wrong to those diametrically opposed to Bush and his policies, but in a nation where wealth is power, it would be self defeating to weaken your position because you are opposed to what has been done. In time, it can be used for better things. Think of it as a way to turn something bad into something better. Though it does not justify what has been done, it goes a small distance towards rectifying it. If you stick to your values and support change when the time is right.