Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

alep85

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 4, 2005
Just thought I would simplify things a bit from the when is the MBP shipping thread.....post here ONLY when your MBP has shipped and what configuration you have, that way we know when each model (1.83, 2.0, and 2.16) is shipping. Thanks!

DarkAdept

macrumors newbie
Jan 27, 2006
Another shipped today. Mine was originally ordered as a stock 1.83GHz on 1/10 at 2pm pacific time. Automatically upgraded to 2.0GHz but no other changes - and not a single call to Apple to pester, query, or even confirm that I wasn't interested in upgrading to the 2.16GHz.

umairjaanu

macrumors newbie
Jan 13, 2006
I ordered my MacBook Pro one day after the Keynote. I was going to order right after the keynote but i was just curious about many things and i didn't wanted to rush. But it took me 1 day to order :). So, Finally, my laptop got shipped today and FedEx says that approximate ship date is Feb 20. SO i hope its true, that means i'll get my laptop on Monday.

jameskk

macrumors regular
Sep 22, 2003
South Carolina
ordered mine a the day of the keynote and it shipped today (18th) scheduled for delivery by 23rd. According to FedEx's tracking, my computer has been picked up by FedEx.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.