Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

circatee

Contributor
Nov 30, 2014
I have all the remote controls...

2a1934c6d47f1c97f530731fcb4e08a4.jpg

MacRy

macrumors 601
Apr 2, 2004
England
Lovely picture; he looks happy and healthy - losing his 'tiny little mind' in the forest must be good for him.
Definitely good for him. He loves it in the forest - he runs around like a maniac in a frenzied state. He's currently spark out next to me. A very happy and tired little fella.

Scepticalscribe

macrumors Ivy Bridge
Jul 29, 2008
In a coffee shop.
Oddly enough I've only seen one in the past 24 hours. Strange considering we are staying in a cabin in the woods. I'm sure he'll find some soon enough.

Well, when you hear an especially frenzied note in his barking, I think you will find that your wait has been rewarded.

Something tells me that you may well trip over one fairly soon - this is their season, after all.

And do please, post a picture when that inevitable encounter takes place.

Reactions: MacRy

Scepticalscribe

macrumors Ivy Bridge
Jul 29, 2008
In a coffee shop.
I'm fairly certain @Shrink is a fan of that team.

Really?

Actually, for what it is worth I am an Arsenal supporter - and have been since I was a kid - but in a sort of desultory - in other words, a distinctly unfanatical - manner.

Nevertheless, unless working (or holidaying) abroad, or exceptionally busy, I do check the football results, discreetly, under the radar, most week-ends.

Reactions: SandboxGeneral

Scepticalscribe

macrumors Ivy Bridge
Jul 29, 2008
In a coffee shop.
That she is! And, even more so an Mesut Ozil supporter.
That goal yesterday was simply sublime; the composure was unreal. But, that's what you get for $53.23M!?!

A discerning cat, then.

Myself, I am a supporter of Mr Wenger, an elegant, sophisticated and thoughtful individual who has brought a degree of consistent and sustained success to Arsenal that the club could only have dreamed of in the 80s, and earlier (with the exception of that Double winning team in 1971).

Shrink

macrumors G3
Feb 26, 2011
New England, USA
I'm fairly certain @Shrink is a fan of that team.

I am, indeed, a supporter of Arsenal. I have been cajoled into watching, and now enjoy it.

That she is! And, even more so an Mesut Ozil supporter.
That goal yesterday was simply sublime; the composure was unreal. But, that's what you get for $53.23M!?!

I also am a big fan of Özil...his accuracy in passing is nothing short of remarkable, and now he is taking more shots on goal rather than just passing to others. I also like Sanchez, and especially Giroud, much to the distress of my soccer watching friend.

Scepticalscribe

macrumors Ivy Bridge
Jul 29, 2008
In a coffee shop.
I am, indeed, a supporter of Arsenal. I have been cajoled into watching, and now enjoy it.

I also am a big fan of Özil...his accuracy in passing is nothing short of remarkable, and now he is taking more shots on goal rather than just passing to others. I also like Sanchez, and especially Giroud, much to the distress of my soccer watching friend.

Fascinating.

Not just a mutual love of coffee, (and - in former times, a preference for similar movies), but a shared preference for the Arsenal football team. Well, well. Bravo.

Scepticalscribe

macrumors Ivy Bridge
Jul 29, 2008
In a coffee shop.
Well we made it a week with no squirrel sightings and are safely back at home now. Here's one more of the little fella enjoying himself in Chatsworth House gardens.

30674775732_a9ea3d4145_h.jpg

No squirrels but a stunning background of gorgeously rich red leaves courtesy of the waning autumn, made all the richer by the stark contrast with his black and white coat.

Must say that Bob looks happy, though.

MacRy

macrumors 601
Apr 2, 2004
England
No squirrels but a stunning background of gorgeously rich red leaves courtesy of the waning autumn, made all the richer by the stark contrast with his black and white coat.

Must say that Bob looks happy, though.

The foliage was beautiful in the gardens and those red leaves in particular.

Bob looks a bit worried in this photo but that's just his "I want that biscuit you're holding just out of shot" face.

Scepticalscribe

macrumors Ivy Bridge
Jul 29, 2008
In a coffee shop.
The foliage was beautiful in the gardens and those red leaves in particular.

Bob looks a bit worried in this photo but that's just his "I want that biscuit you're holding just out of shot" face.

Yes, the excitement and eager intensity of his stance come across beautifully in the photograph.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.