Post pictures of your Accesorized iPhone!

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by docc, Jul 1, 2007.

1. macrumors regular

Here's mine:

I'm using an incase sleeve with cutouts for the ports and buttons and also a Crystal screen protector for added protection!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. macrumors 6502a

pretty hawt incase screen, where did you get it from and how much was it? How snug of a fit?

3. macrumors 603

siurpeeman

is the screen any less sensitive to input with the crystal film cover?

4. macrumors regular

MacMan33

U am leaving mine uncovered. It has airplane glass on it so they are like better than a watch face. Incase looks hot I like it, but I hate adding extra size to a small thin sexy phone...to each their own...

5. macrumors regular

jwa276

Haha... I have the exact same setup! I love it! The incase black case was $30 at the apple store and the 2pack of crystal clear screen protectors was $15.

Both my girlfriend and I have been using this setup since Friday evening, and we absolutely love it! The case fits über-perfectly and the screen protector is practically invisible (it's a gloss finish just like the glass) and it never affects the touchscreen from what I have noticed.

The best part is, my fear of the phone getting scratched or damaged somehow has never crossed my mind. Before even activating the phone I put the case & screen protector on.

I give this setup two thumbs up!

6. macrumors member

Nice,

I'm waiting for shieldzone to send me my screen protector. I love shieldzone products and can't wait to get it.

7. macrumors 6502a

I've got the same case and agree withy the others- it's perfect.. Where did you get the screen protectors from?

8. macrumors member

I believe that you can get them at the Apple store.

9. macrumors 6502

itsallinurhead

Do you know for sure Shieldzone will work well? There is a Shieldzone shop in my local mall that will install it on my phone and I just wanted to make sure they were legit.

10. macrumors 68030

That's the best looking case I've seen yet. Hopefully it doesn't add much thickness. I'd probably alternate using the case vs. nekkid depending on the situation. Is it easily removeable once on?

11. thread starter macrumors regular

Case fits very snugly and is extremely easy to remove and re-apply. It costed me 30 bucks (apple store). Screen protector is simply fantastic, was painless to apply and you can't even make out its there unless you're really looking hard for it. 15 bucks, apple store again.

There is no difference in the sensitivity of touch screen so flick away without worrying about change in touch recognition.

Cheers.

12. macrumors 6502a

Very cool, thanks for the prices and info.

Any other cases out there like this?

13. thread starter macrumors regular

The Apple store had a LOT of cases from different manufacturers like Belkin, Speck, Incase and some others. Go there are take your pick but i did my fair bit of searching and after confirming with some Apple reps, i decided to go with the incase one. Apparently, this is a favorite amongst most people!

Cheers.

14. macrumors 6502a

its pretty shiny, the prettiest one I've seen so far in pictures at least.

So, what other accessories are a must?

15. macrumors newbie

Ha! I have the exact same setup too! Plus I picked up a jawbone too, which works great.

16. macrumors 6502a

My case now is leather that the ipod slides into and came with a protective cover also..Has a belt clip too...I saw these and like them so have them on order..They got a good right up and what the op is using also...

here
    http://www.powersupportusa.com/products/iphone_filmset.php

Anyone have anyother sites where they have belt clips on the back....I like the one the op has but worried about it lose in my pocket.

17. macrumors 65816

mrat93

Me too. My first invisibleShield. I hope I won't be disappointed.

18. macrumors member

hockeymonkey83

I love this case, its got a clip, which i would never be caught dead whering it on my but it doesnt stick out far so i can just slip it in my pocket. I also to the screen protector, the one they sell at the apple store is great, I have tried other ones on other stuff before and get bubbles all the time, this one i just placed it on and nothing came out perfect.

Attached Files:

19. macrumors 6502a

As stated I really like the look of the ops but so worried about if floating in my pocket for some reason...IM still babying it too much even with this...This is the leather case I have and also came with the screen protector I was talking about...Works for now but will probably get something else later

Attached Files:

20. macrumors 6502

island

Again like I said in many threads, if you are gonna pocket it and put it in your cup holder in the car and throw it on the desk and you hate clips, get the incase one shown in the first picture. It's awesome and it comes in 3 colors.

21. macrumors 6502a

tjespo22

i got the same one as the original poster. its awesome.

22. thread starter macrumors regular

Gonna get the RED one next! :D

23. macrumors 68000

nospleen

What kind is that?

24. macrumors 68000

Aperture

I'll hopefully post pics later tonight but I just wanted to say I got the Belkin Acrylic case for my 8Gb iPhone and so far so good. I love how it protects it but doesn't take away from the looks. One thing I've noticed is if you plan to get it, try not to take it on and off very much. The more you do, the looser it holds onto the iPhone.

Nice to see other iPhones, keep em coming!

25. macrumors 6502

iPod sock?