post you favorite accesories!

Discussion in 'Picture Gallery' started by backsidetailsli, Feb 11, 2007.

1. backsidetailsli macrumors 65816

backsidetailsli

post your favorite accesories whether its a scanner, recording equipment, tablet, HD.. whatever! as long as it has to do with you mac.

heres my midi controller. its an M-Audio Axiom 49
    [​IMG]

my Digitech GNX4 which is a effects processor. i can make custom distortions, it has an 8 track recorder, drum machine, tuner, metronome, mic input, mp3 player... it does everything!
    [​IMG]

and lastly my Phonic 12 channel firewire mixer. i can record up to 12 tracks all at once with seperate tracks on logic. soo coool. also hhas built in effects and works as a p.a. mixer. will be perfect for recording my band during practices once i have a mbp
    [​IMG]

now your turn

2. dllavaneras macrumors 68000

dllavaneras

This would be among my favorite accesories. My Canon S1 IS would also be among the top 3 :)

3. nplima macrumors 6502a

SD thingy

my SD/MMC card reader. much more convenient to carry than USB->camera cables.
    [​IMG]

4. mattcube64 macrumors 65816

mattcube64

I absolutely ADORE desktop extension. Using two screens is the greatest thing I've ever started to use since high-speed internet several years ago. I got this Gateway 19" LCD widescreen for this past Christmas, and I have no idea how I lived without it.

[​IMG]

While I didn't necessarily need them, I think the wireless Bluetooth Keyboard and Mighty Mouse look much better with my Macbook than my old Logitech wireless set:

[​IMG]

After lots and lots of looking, and a lot of message board reading, I finally decided on the InCase sleeve for my Macbook. It's indespensible:

[​IMG]

And my newest baby, the Sony DSC-N2. After going back and forth on what kind of camera I wanted, I chose this. While not as option-filled as a DSLR, it does what I need it to do. And the 3" touchscreen is awesome.

[​IMG]

5. backsidetailsli thread starter macrumors 65816

backsidetailsli

6. Joeytpg macrumors 6502

Joeytpg

hey dude....nice toys! i'm digging the Mixer......how much did you pay for it? (where did you buy it?)

i'm into recording also.

7. b0tt094 macrumors 6502

b0tt094

O man that is soo cool

8. backsidetailsli thread starter macrumors 65816

backsidetailsli

i paid roughly 450 canadian at a place called l.a. music which is on lakeshore blv

[​IMG]
    just bought this too. perfect for recording because of the xlr phantom power output. its also amazing for live and practice

9. shecky Guest

shecky

[​IMG]

i have had it for only 48 hours and i have no idea how i ever lived without it!

(note: posted here since its an accessory to me being organized and in contact with people)

10. bartelby macrumors Core

My Sirkut Electronic Synth Noise Box:
    [​IMG]

And my Roland R-8 (greatest drum machine ever)
    [​IMG]

It's tenuously linked to my Mac as I record tracks/noise on my computers

11. Pac a Mac macrumors regular

Pac a Mac

**** didn't read the bit about being associated with my mac. I was going to post my Zippo...I guess I will have to start my own thread

12. mike dunx macrumors regular

link?

13. EricNau Moderator emeritus

EricNau