Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bhtwo

macrumors 65816
Dec 31, 2012
Oxford UK
Theme is Black & Blue by Allan Nyholm Nielsen...
Screen Shot 2016-09-27 at 06.36.50.png

allan.nyholm

macrumors 68020
Nov 22, 2007
Aalborg, Denmark
Theme is Black & Blue by Allan Nyholm Nielsen...
View attachment 659825

Does look like something I would have made ;)

It's funny how we all - at least it looks like - fall back into using an near identical setup over each OS X release.

While that is Yosemite I remember that earlier versions of your desktop appeared near identical(same widgets and the various meters)

I'm no different - I can't break out of the 'whatever' that I'm in.

Reactions: Te0SX

bhtwo

macrumors 65816
Dec 31, 2012
Oxford UK
Does look like something I would have made ;)

It's funny how we all - at least it looks like - fall back into using an near identical setup over each OS X release.

While that is Yosemite I remember that earlier versions of your desktop appeared near identical(same widgets and the various meters)

I'm no different - I can't break out of the 'whatever' that I'm in.

Yes... I'm stuck in a rut as far as my desktop widgets go... I just can't see any reason to change. Still themeing thanks to your good self and flavours.

I long for some of those long lost shapeshifter themes tho.

An excuse to show off some 3D clouds!

Lachhh

macrumors regular
Aug 30, 2014
Mainland Europe
Quite refreshing to see a new type of approach to style of Desktop and the choice of apps. It's been a while since I've seen that HUDtube icon for instance. Could be an icon swap. But cool anyways.

Heh. All icons are what they represent. I do enjoy HudTube, especially the always on top option for the video. Got a huge selection of software from all kinds of different sources, so much so I wish stock macOS came with the option for a second dock! I know there's 3rd party software, never fancied any of those options though.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.