Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

cycocelica

macrumors 68000
Apr 28, 2005
Redmond, WA
At school: My X-Box

At home: My lexus (is black though and I have no picture of it right now)

Attachments

• lexus_is350_b.jpg
    lexus_is350_b.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 78

joetronic

macrumors 6502
Dec 9, 2004
New Oxford, PA
livingfortoday said:
That's one sexy frickin' bike. I'd post mine, but it's an embarrassment. I ride it all the dang time, though. We may have the same saddle, though...

The saddle is a specialized indie 143. And the bike wasn's always so sexy. It was a bottem of the line, sora alum bike that ran about 400$. After around a grand of eaby buys its the perfect bike, execpt the frame. Custom steel is on the way, went in for a fitting last night.

livingfortoday

macrumors 68030
Nov 17, 2004
The Msp
joetronic said:
The saddle is a specialized indie 143. And the bike wasn's always so sexy. It was a bottem of the line, sora alum bike that ran about 400$. After around a grand of eaby buys its the perfect bike, execpt the frame. Custom steel is on the way, went in for a fitting last night.

Ok, so we don't have the same saddle, then. I have some specialized saddle, not sure what kind. I'm in process of rebuilding a bike as well, though it's going to be more of a commuter road bike. Also, it's on a much more limited budget, basically I'm taking a $40 used old Fuji and making it viable again.

joetronic

macrumors 6502
Dec 9, 2004
New Oxford, PA
livingfortoday said:
Ok, so we don't have the same saddle, then. I have some specialized saddle, not sure what kind. I'm in process of rebuilding a bike as well, though it's going to be more of a commuter road bike. Also, it's on a much more limited budget, basically I'm taking a $40 used old Fuji and making it viable again.

What model Fuji is it. They had some nice lugged steel frames back in the day. Can never go wrong with a nice lugged steel bike. They ride much better then anything out there, even carbon IMO.

livingfortoday

macrumors 68030
Nov 17, 2004
The Msp
joetronic said:
What model Fuji is it. They had some nice lugged steel frames back in the day. Can never go wrong with a nice lugged steel bike. They ride much better then anything out there, even carbon IMO.

I honestly don't know. It was pretty beat up when I got it, and it's actually being painted now, so there's no real markings left. It's pretty light for its age, and I'm converting it to a single-speed for daily use. It does ride pretty nicely, i must say, even for its age.

Vader

macrumors 65816
Oct 11, 2004
Saint Charles, MO
My PSP (ouch lots of fingerprints!)
and my 160 gb HDD OWC enclosure with Oxford 911 chipset and a maxtor 160 gb drive (not really a gadget, but I like it none the less)

Attachments

• IMG_0174.jpg
    IMG_0174.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 139
  • IMG_0179.jpg
    IMG_0179.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 111

bowzer

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Apr 25, 2005
Ottawa, Canada
Vader said:
My PSP (ouch lots of fingerprints!)
and my 160 gb HDD OWC enclosure with Oxford 911 chipset and a maxtor 160 gb drive (not really a gadget, but I like it none the less)

Nice :) I like my psp alot too... although I caved an upgraded to 2.6 when worms openwarfare came out.

bowzer

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Apr 25, 2005
Ottawa, Canada
2nyRiggz said:
^whats that on your PSP screen?(it looks OS X-ish)...r u playing SFDark mirror yet?

thats the eboot loader with a custom background (http://www.fanjita.org for info about the eboot - its so you can play emulators and homebrew)

I bought the japanese katamari so i didnt have to go past 2.0... but evenutally i caved and went to 2.6 - i have gta so its not too bad though.

im sure they'll crack it really good someday :)

Suspended
Jan 18, 2005
;)

But really. My toy is almost 1 of a kind. I have a Teleton amplifier. Best sounding machine I have ever heard. It was produced in the 1970's and only to a small crowd in England. It's rare as cheese and I would never swop it for anything. I have pics, but they're of her innards :D I am very proud of her. Even though I broke off the A/B Speaker selection knob :eek:

Or my DS. big fan of portable games.

PS. I tried uploading a photo of my amps insides (70kb) but it wouldn't let me. ho hum.

Attachments

• revolution.jpg
    revolution.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 115

joetronic

macrumors 6502
Dec 9, 2004
New Oxford, PA
blackscooby said:
My Marin Rift Valley.
Sadly it doesn't get to see much action at the moment. Work running my weekends :(

Img_2341.jpg

Nice bike. I had a MArin Roadie a while ago, till I was hit by that damn milk truck. I have never ridden any of there MTBs before, how does it ride?

blackscooby

macrumors 6502
May 12, 2005
Cheshire, UK
joetronic said:
Nice bike. I had a MArin Roadie a while ago, till I was hit by that damn milk truck. I have never ridden any of there MTBs before, how does it ride?

Had it since October, spent quite a lot of time working away so haven't really had much time on it to be honest. On the pavement it's sooooooooo much better than my hard tail Kona, off road on the rough it's bloody brilliant.

The ST takes a bit of getting used to, I'm always aware of it bobbing when pulling hard up hill.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.