Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

freeny

macrumors 68020
Sep 27, 2005
raggedjimmi said:
That photo is a fake! I can tell by the red bar in the test screen.;)

Attachments

• attachment.jpeg
    attachment.jpeg
    44.1 KB · Views: 158

Dr_Maybe

macrumors 6502
Sep 17, 2003
South America
sunfast said:
My favourite toy
That must be why your nick is sunfast. My dad has a sailboat, and I'm looking forward to going sailing in it. It is to be lifted back into the water for the season in a week or two.

Suspended
Jan 18, 2005
freeny said:
That photo is a fake! I can tell by the red bar in the test screen.;)

How! Just so when I start doing some real fakes for around the web I can make them perfect :D :cool: only 1 month till E3 anyways!

puckhead193

macrumors G3
May 25, 2004
NY
cycocelica said:
At home: My lexus (is black though and I have no picture of it right now)

Which did u get the 250 or 350? I'm waiting for the GS hybrid myself :D

My toy is also my 04 lexus es330 with nav and Mark levinson :cool:

C

CompUser

My favorite toy other than my PowerBook and cell phone...

Attachments

• Pool.jpg
    Pool.jpg
    109.9 KB · Views: 110

cruxed

macrumors regular
Aug 28, 2005
Hong Kong
freeny said:
I agree. But to each their own....

My guess is that he respects the power of the gun or maybe the simplicity of its design?

They aren't real guns. They're airsoft guns. I appreciate and love the guns I have because they are the tools of my hobby.

Vader

macrumors 65816
Oct 11, 2004
Saint Charles, MO
2nyRiggz said:
^whats that on your PSP screen?(it looks OS X-ish)...r u playing SFDark mirror yet?

Bless
Yeah, that is a image I made as the background for Fanjita's eboot loader menu screen.
Now that I have completely exhausted Me and My Katamari, I wish I had they days of the wonderful 2.0 back!

livingfortoday

macrumors 68030
Nov 17, 2004
The Msp
joetronic said:
What model Fuji is it. They had some nice lugged steel frames back in the day. Can never go wrong with a nice lugged steel bike. They ride much better then anything out there, even carbon IMO.

Thought I'd upload a picture of the bike, now that I'm nearly done with it. Still haven't gotten the chain on it (its a single-speed), or the brakes, but those'll be on by the end of the week. This is now officially my new favorite gadget, until I give it to my girlfriend in a week and a half. At that point I'll have to build another single-speed for myself.

bike7.jpg

Oh, and the valve-stem caps are really what make this bike rock so hard for me:
caps2.jpg

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.