Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

JetBlack7

macrumors 68030
May 14, 2011
Portugal
BPIYaTM.jpg

Could I ask for this wallpaper please?

Reactions: februarian

BrettApple

macrumors 65816
Apr 3, 2010
Heart of the midwest
Keeping in line with the space like wallpaper theme, I grabbed this off of Interfacelift a few days ago. I updated to the latest iOS 9 Beta and the good old iOS 7 wallpaper I was using was removed. So I found a suitable replacement. I also use lots of my own photos but I haven't had the chance to get a shot quite like this one. Since I live in the midwest and haven't splurged for a better astrophotography lens and new tripod just yet.

rv8OmyL.png

rockitdog

macrumors 68030
Mar 25, 2013
Keeping in line with the space like wallpaper theme, I grabbed this off of Interfacelift a few days ago. I updated to the latest iOS 9 Beta and the good old iOS 7 wallpaper I was using was removed. So I found a suitable replacement. I also use lots of my own photos but I haven't had the chance to get a shot quite like this one. Since I live in the midwest and haven't splurged for a better astrophotography lens and new tripod just yet.

rv8OmyL.png
Love that wallpaper! Can you share it please?

ariadnerentz

macrumors regular
Sep 21, 2013
New York
I change my backgrounds often. But I've had this almost all summer now. Will definitely be changing it sometime in the next week or so since this is too "summer-y".

Attachments

• IMG_3287.PNG
    IMG_3287.PNG
    4.8 MB · Views: 401

JacksonCraig94

macrumors regular
Sep 17, 2015
Derbyshire, UK
Hi everyone! Seeing as iOS 9 is now out I thought it's time to share my new fresh looking home screen ;)

IMG_0015.PNG

As you can see I've got all my folders at the top and the last 2 rows are the main everyday apps that I use in reach without using the iPhone 6 Plus feature 'Reachability'. I'm also loving my new home screen background photo. I feel like you can see the apps in a clear view and doesn't hide the app names due to white font on darkish background.
Let me know if you like it and post your home screen.☺️

Last edited:
Reactions: jenni122701
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.