Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

spencers

macrumors 68020
Sep 20, 2004
I'm really liking the look of the leather iPhone cases. I picked up one of the silicone ones from Target the other day on clearance and it fits well and has a good grippiness to it and isn't bulky, but something about the leather looks more attractive.
I got my saddle leather case a couple weeks ago. It's great, just keep it away from raw denim!

Reactions: LotusLord

Mark Kappert

macrumors regular
Apr 26, 2015
The Netherlands
Just bought myself for Christmas one of the last available BeoPlay A8 True Black Edition in the Netherlands. Can't wait till Christmas...... :D

DjF37Kz.jpg

nitromac

macrumors 6502
Jul 29, 2012
US
Got myself one of these. Not really compelled to shell out $800 for the 6S, might as well refresh my good old 5S with a new case. Haven't changed it since I got it 2 years ago.

official-apple-iphone-5s-5-leather-case-brown-p40961-300.jpg

Reactions: spencers

spencers

macrumors 68020
Sep 20, 2004
Got myself one of these. Not really compelled to shell out $800 for the 6S, might as well refresh my good old 5S with a new case. Haven't changed it since I got it 2 years ago.
Didn't realize they made leather cases for the 5/5S! Girlfriend has been wanting something similar to my saddle leather on my 6, and that'll do great!

Scepticalscribe

macrumors Ivy Bridge
Jul 29, 2008
In a coffee shop.
Reactions: sk1wbw

Scepticalscribe

macrumors Ivy Bridge
Jul 29, 2008
In a coffee shop.
I have 4 TWSBI pens so far, this will be my first expensive pen.

Enjoy it and good luck with it.

For what it is worth, I have been writing with fountain pens since I was at school, which is quite some time ago, and still use them daily. A god fountain pen - that is, a well designed and beautifully put together writing instrument - is like an extension of your wrist. If it is well designed, the ink flows easily, and your hand glides with it across the page, tirelessly.

Over the years, I have had Cross pens, Parker pens (I found the latter too large for my hand), Caran d'Ache pens and, most recently, a few Mont Blanc Meisterstuck pens. While some of the large Mont Blanc pens are massive, I have found that the small ones are really lovely to write with.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.