Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

WoodNUFC

macrumors 6502a
Apr 30, 2009
A Library
Just received a Wilson Staff FG Tour M3 Driver head. I paid $50 for it (still shrink wrapped) with wrench, weights and adapter. I just put it on the RIP Phenom shaft I pulled from an R1 TP. Can't wait to give it a go. It's a beautiful head shape, but from the videos I've seen the sound is going to take some getting used to.
Wilson1.jpg

csjo00

macrumors regular
May 17, 2010
Arkansas
Are they the Dell P2715Q? If so, how are they? I'm in the market and have been looking at them.

EDIT: reading comprehension fail. Yours are 28". Nevermind.
They're marketed as 28" but they are the P2715Q.

They're... A huge step up. I went from 2 21" UltraSharp Dell monitors to these. As a software developer, I'm constantly in need of more screen real estate. I really only have two cons that I've found. The first being the price. They weren't inexpensive by any means. However if they last the 6 years that my others have, then so I consider it well worth it. The second is that my MacBook has an occasional hiccup when pushing this many pixels. (I wonder if the new 2015 rMBP would make a difference.) Overall, I'm very, very pleased with them.

Reactions: fanbrain

Mr. McMac

Suspended
Dec 21, 2009
Far away from liberals
My 13 year old Dewalt cordless hammer drill's last set of batteries died recently. I figured it wasn't worth spending $100 on a new set of old technology Nicad's, so I purchased a new more powerful Dewalt DW511 corded hammer drill. Got it brand new in the box for $62 shipped.

41%2BcAU2cM4L._SY300_.jpg

MarkieMark92

macrumors regular
Dec 17, 2013
London, UK
Brought these headphones about an hour ago for £129 :) Still wondering if to keep them or not because not sure on the colour. Currently have wired solos and want to get some powerboats so these I might keep for my iMac not sure yet, Cant decide :rolleyes:

Attachments

• IMG_0439.JPG
    IMG_0439.JPG
    653 KB · Views: 150

peamc

macrumors newbie
Sep 19, 2014
Brought these headphones about an hour ago for £129 :) Still wondering if to keep them or not because not sure on the colour. Currently have wired solos and want to get some powerboats so these I might keep for my iMac not sure yet, Cant decide :rolleyes:

Any idea where I can get them for £129, mate ?

MarkieMark92

macrumors regular
Dec 17, 2013
London, UK
Any idea where I can get them for £129, mate ?

In the UK, PC World, if your lucky the store near you might have them, only the black with red are £129, if they have them the price on the ticket in the store might be wrong as they kept going down in price :) Good luck with finding a pair, had to travel 1 hour to get mine, still not opened yet as not sure if I will like the gloss black or not.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.