Post your latest incompatabilities

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Fredstar, Dec 21, 2006.

1. Fredstar macrumors 6502a

Fredstar

Hey all,

I love my mac and ever since switching 4 years ago it is horrible thinking of switching back. My mac can do 95% pcs can do but there comes really annoying and vital times where incompatabilities are a real problem.
    My recent annoyances:

-Lack of compatability with online aptitude test. REALLY annoying having to go round friends at a mutual time to do them on a pc
    -Powerpoint. GRRRRRR. You piece of crap. Why whenever I have to open a document I spend a good 4 minutes waiting for this macro crap to process and in one of my mathematical modules some of the long equations come out a block of black which is so frustrating. And then when compiling a powerpoint for a uni presentation most of the effects/images and effects working. UGH.

There have been other incidents as well where the incompatability of a mac is a nuisance that I could do without. Now I have an intel mac I will get round to getting windows on there, but I really shouldn't have to do that to carry out these things.
    Sorry guys, just needed to get it out. Post your latest annoying incompatabilities.

2. Eraserhead macrumors G4

Eraserhead

@the aplidude test, download Camino and CamiTools, then go to Camino==>Preferences==>CamiTools and change the user-agent to IE for Windows ;). (unless they use Active X for some crazy reason.)