Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

BrettFarve04

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 14, 2007
Milwaukee, WI
haha and not the cereral hahaha.

images.jpg

ManWithhat

macrumors regular
Jun 24, 2008
This isn't the exact guitar pick. It actually says 'Tony Fredianelli' on it. It's from a Third Eye Blind concert when he threw it TO me.

31SnXm3jG9L._SL500_AA280_.jpg

Bfat567

macrumors 6502
Sep 4, 2008
NewYork
Its not really a lucky charm but it is a reminder of whos watching over me. Last year i found my best friend/lead guitarist dead,he had hung himself. And that is his guitar pick that he always used. I always carry it around my neck to remind me of the the times i cherished the most with him,the music.

HPIM1235.jpg

esco

macrumors 6502
Sep 13, 2005
Myrtle Beach, SC
My grandma gave this to me a couple of years ago and I keep it in my pocket everyday. Sometimes I lose it but it springs up mysteriously.

Front
charm.jpg

Back
charm1.jpg

SlasherDuff

macrumors 6502a
Apr 7, 2008
Gator Country
hmm afd picture, slashs? guitar pick,and the user name combining the bass and guitar players names.....are you a gnr fan?:p

Yep, and I carry the cassette around, not that I would ever play it in any cassette recorders anytime soon :p

The guitar picks are if I find myself wanting to play guitar at any time. I'm prepared :D

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.