Post your XBox live user name for Halo 2

Discussion in 'Games' started by wwooden, Oct 15, 2004.

1. macrumors 68000

wwooden

Hey everyone. I know this is a mac gaming area but I figured that most of us probably own some sort of gaming console. I can't wait until Halo 2 comes out, been waiting for a year. Anyways, I have XBox live already and can't wait to try it with Halo 2. It's only me here at my house, but I still wan to play teams with other people. I know I can just join games, but I think it would be fun to have say a "macrumors" team, so I am going to share my Xbox Live name so people can add that to their buddies. My user name is BiLLum. If everyone who has Xbox and Xbox live could post their names, I think it would be a lot of fun to make a team or set up macrumors matches. What do you guys think?

2. macrumors 601

stoid

On the topic of Macs and XBox live, I'm using an Airport Express base station with Cable internet, and I've tried having my laptop share the Wi-Fi internet connection over ethernet to the XBox, but I can't get it online! Any suggestions, links with more info that can help me?

3. macrumors 6502a

saunders45

My tag is "DarkSaunders". I don't mind if you add me to your friends list. I like playing with people who aren't retarded. I hate games like "me and my friend vs all of you... oh and you guys can only use pistols or I'll boot you."

That gets old real fast

4. macrumors regular

anyone here use aquaduct or xbconnect to play halo?

5. macrumors member

Stoid , I'm having the same problem. I can use Aquaduct this way, but I am having no luck at all with xbox live. If you can figure it out, let me know.

6. macrumors member

My tag is robbybogers.

7. macrumors 603

aswitcher

Hey, the pistol is one of my favourite weapons ;)

Ok, my xbox live handle is "felinity" ... which is exactly what I wont be like with Oz US lag times :(

8. macrumors 65816

oldschool

i've tried this many times too. with my playstation though.

never works. there are however wifi cards for the xbox...

9. thread starter macrumors 68000

wwooden

I tried

I tried hooking my Xbox up to my computer for days but never got it to work, finally I broke down and bought the XBox wireless adapter. If you search around you can find it for a pretty good deal. I found mine at amazon.com for $59. It definitely works well and it (fairly) easy to setup.

10. thread starter macrumors 68000

wwooden

Also...

I figure I will post the games I have already that work for XBox live incase anyone wants to play now. I have Top Spin, Unreal Champoinship, Counter Strike, MechAssault, splinter Cell-Pandora tomorrow. I think that is it. If anyone wants to play one of those, just send me a message.

11. macrumors 65816

COMMANDO44

12. macrumors 65816

Foxer

foxer3000

13. macrumors regular

litercola77, Looking forward to some Halo 2 goodness, but in the meantime I have: NBA Live 2005, Madden 2005, ESPN 2K5, and Counter Strike.

14. macrumors 68030

Capt Underpants

My gamer tag is *drum roll, please*....

BirdyTheTurtle

I play CS, mostly. I won't be getting Halo 2 until Christmas (I'm buying a DS), but I'll be playing counter-strike alot. I already play with Hector, another member on these boards.

15. macrumors regular

My gamer tag is (No surprise) Freakk123. I haven't played much on it recently cause I've been working on modding my Xbox, but now that that (the two "that"s aren't a typo) is done, I should be on a lot! See you on November 9th!