Hi guys, Ive been researching PowerMacG5's for quite some time now and I am ready to purchase a used one as I will be using it for editing some personal fun footage and whatnot from sports that I do. However I have a limited amount of money, and cannot afford anything over probably $700-800 for the tower. I found a 20" apple cinema display for $289 shipped that I am looking to buy and a Dual 2.5 PowerMac G5 with 750gb hd, Radeon 9800xt graphics card, 4gb ram, wireless card. I think I can get it for about $700. What i want to know is, is should I go ahead and get this with the money constraints that I have, or should I wait until MacWorld or a new Mac Pro comes out which will bring down the value of the first Quad 2.5? Do you guys think that would bring down the value of the Quad 2.5 to around 700-800 or no? I research alot and I will be more than happy with what I can get I just didnt know if a newly released Mac Pro would cause the first Quad 2.5 to drop a couple hundred bucks. Let me know your thoughts, as I would greatly appreciate them.