iPad Power Support no longer sell their iPad HD Screen Protector!

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by class77, Jan 7, 2013.

1. macrumors 6502a

Nov 16, 2010
    I got this reply from Power Support to an inquiry I made about Power Support's iPad HD screen protector. Thought those here might be interested as it seems to be one of the posters favorites films. I was blown away at their answer to my query.
  2. macrumors 6502

Jul 23, 2008
    The anti glare probably wasn't that popular since it degrades the quality of the retina screen
  3. thread starter macrumors 6502a

Nov 16, 2010
    It degrades it very little and to me it's more than worth it for the lack of fingerprints
  4. macrumors 6502a

Sep 16, 2008
    Yeah this is sad to see, best AG screen protector out there (albeit a bit tricky to install on an iPad)

People give it too hard of a rap for the "fuzziness", you can't even see it after a day.
  5. macrumors newbie

Jan 8, 2013
    Still get them

I still purchase Power Support products on Amazon. Full range of new products. I don't want to post links so...just search it, I just purchased 2 crystal film set and 2 iPad mini AG film set with Amazon Prime....free shipping yeah ! And it's genuine. :)

As far as I know TRU isn't made in Japan, so practically it's not the same material as Power Support. I think it's just Power Support USA's lack of good management. Otherwise why could I still order new products from Amazon (those are straight imported from Japan).