Powerbook 1.67Ghz

Discussion in 'Buying Tips, Advice and Discussion (archive)' started by CiBoys, Jul 7, 2005.

  1. macrumors regular

    CiBoys

    Joined:
    May 13, 2005
    Location:
    San Francisco
    #1
    i'm planning to get a new powerbook. i have a 12" 867 now and in september i'm planning to get the 1.67 15" PB. what do you all think? should i wait or is about time to switch to a new one. :confused: :confused: :confused:
     
  2. macrumors 65816

    cwedl

    Joined:
    Jun 5, 2003
    #2
    We may see updates in september, thats when they seem to update them for the paris expo. So wait and see, they should be updated soon.
     
  3. macrumors G4

    dmw007

    Joined:
    May 26, 2005
    Location:
    Working for MI-6
    #3
    Updates are bound to come out very soon (faster G4s or perhaps one of the new low power 970FX G5s just announced). Personally, I am waiting till next spring/summer to buy a new PowerBook (hopefully with a dual-core Pentium M!).

    So try to wait a little while longer if possible...
     

Share This Page