Powerbook 100

Discussion in 'PowerPC Macs' started by ®îçhå®?, May 15, 2006.

1. ®îçhå®? macrumors 68000

®îçhå®?

Hi.
    I was wondering how much you guys reckon i could get if i sold my PB 100. It is from 1991 and still has the original packaging!!
    I recently found loads of old computers like this as well as two old Compaq laptops, 2 Mac Pluses, a Mac portable and an LC II.
    Any ideas on pricing for any item??
    Thanks,
    <--Richard-->

2. alangyssler macrumors member

alangyssler

Sorry to piggyback on your thread, but...

I have an old Apple PowerBook 190cs that I'm looking for similar information on. I don't have the original packaging, though.

Sorry to hijack on your thread... just wondering if anyone out there could help me out, too.

3. dpaanlka macrumors 601

dpaanlka

Original packaging definetely helps it's collectability value. If it is in stunning condition, and you write a good ebay auction page, I would guess between 30 and 60 dollars.

Without the original packaging... maybe 15 - 25 dollars.

4. macgeek2005 macrumors 65816

Is it in perfect working condition? What system is it running?

I'm interested in buying it.

5. ®îçhå®? thread starter macrumors 68000

®îçhå®?

It is in the UK macgeek. As it is in perfect condition, original boxes etc, i would prefer to hold onto it. It is current running OS 5 (I think).

I am also interested in the price of the portable as that seems fairly rare.

6. macgeek2005 macrumors 65816

But you said at the beginning of the thread that you're interested in selling it. You asked how much you could get........ ??

It's actuall value is $0.00 USD, but as a collectors item it may retain some value.