powerbook accessories - thumbs up, thumbs down..

Discussion in 'Buying Tips, Advice and Discussion (archive)' started by elephant76, Mar 4, 2005.

1. elephant76 macrumors newbie

I have just ordered a 15inch PB with 128mb vram and 1gb ram.
    what accessories do people find the 'best buy' for a G4 powerbook?
    i am already planning on an i-curve stand, and a bag of some sort.
    Any other items, that people would give a definite 'must buy' :D to or alt. a 'wish i didn't buy' :mad: ......

2. h0e0h macrumors 6502a

h0e0h

definitely a USB or Bluetooth mouse and Apple's Bluetooth keyboard. Also, i love my iPod dock that i just got. An el cheapo wireless mouse is pretty nice for travel, especially to and from school. Also, and i was a little skeptical at first, but now that i have it, i don't think that i could live without my pocket PC, even though it is associated with both microsoft and dell, it really is a life saver. I would also recommend a ScreensavRz from Radtech.us to keep the screen/case clean, and a good sleve to put the PB in to slide into your backpack. Unless i find anything else, that'll be it. Good luck and enjoy your PB...

3. mcgarry macrumors 6502a

mcgarry

4. MILESAR macrumors newbie

Backwards

I have a bunch of accessories, but no computer! The BT Mouse, soft sleeve, and screen saver all arrived from Radtech, as well as Apple's wireless keyboard, and software too. My computer gets here next week but I am out of town, so will have to wait to the week after until I can pick it up.... So now I get to look at all the accessories. ha.