Powerbook dead

Discussion in 'PowerPC Macs' started by jimN, Feb 2, 2006.

1. jimN macrumors 6502a

jimN

Got home from work yesterday and tried to turn my powerbook on but sadly there was no response. All housemates deny any knowledge. Strange because it had been working perfectly just hours earlier. Didn't help the bad mood i was already in after some hooligan decided to randomly assault me on the way home from work - hit me round the back of the head whilst i was cycling, I caught up with him and asked why he did it: "because it felt good" came the reply.

The powerbook is on its way to the repair people, never thought i'd say this but... thank god for my extended warranty.

2. Redline13 macrumors 6502

Ouch. Bad day. At least things can't get any worse. Keep us posted on your repair.

3. jimN thread starter macrumors 6502a

jimN

Powerbook should be returning later today. Am thankfully in all day as have been working night shifts all week - now i just need to stay awake so i don't miss the doorbell. Thank god for pro evolution soccer 5! How's that 1.5Ghz machine, always wonder how much benefit i'd see from the 50% faster chip (plus the other mod cons it has tucked away in there).

4. generik macrumors 601

generik

Wow that was such a tard.

You should cut him up and spit on his corpse after that with the same line "Man did that feel good..." :rolleyes: