Powerbook G4 - What cables come with it?

Discussion in 'Buying Tips, Advice and Discussion (archive)' started by bannor, Jun 14, 2004.

1. bannor macrumors member

Hi there. I'm going to be getting a new 12" rev C powerbook within the next couple of days, and was wondering what adapter cables come with it. Does it come standard with a mini-dvi to vga adapter for connecting to an external monitor/projector? How about mini-dvi to S-video?

Thanks,
    Dennis

2. DGFan macrumors 6502a

3. Elbeano macrumors regular

The mini dvi to s-video is a seperate purchase. Check out www.monstercable.com and look under the apple products in their computer section. The mini dvi to s-video is listed as for the iBook under the products, but in the description it says it's also for the PB. It's 40 bucks. My 12" pb came with a vga and dvi adapter, the power adapter which comes with a plug that goes right in the adapter or a longer cable, and it comes with a phone cable. If you're in to that sort of thing.

4. bannor thread starter macrumors member

Thanks for the info. The mini-dvi to vga adapter will work fine for hooking up to my projector. Can't wait to try some big screen Dungeon Siege.