PowerBook G4 Won't Turn On !! HEEELLLPP!

Discussion in 'Macintosh Computers' started by willlah, Nov 29, 2003.

1. willlah macrumors newbie

heylo everyone, recently i just switched to mac and bought pather for my powerbook, i have had a couple problems with my panther installs at first..and after i finally installed everything correctly, i found out that sometimes my powerbook wont turn on at all!!! it just has that sound like ejecting a cd when i press power and the mac boot up sound, and it just hangs in black screen~! it happened three four times already...i would have to press power again to shut it down and power up again to get into the os....i dont know what exactly is going on but its getting on my nerves...i dont know if its a hardware problem or a software problem..major or minor..i dont have my hardware test disk yet..but hopefully i can fix it..does anyone ahve similar problems?? thanks!!

2. manitoubalck macrumors 6502a

manitoubalck

First Rule if your too slack to go to your nearest store don't call apple care, but call aplle HQ.
    Second Rule: Be bothered to take your computer in person to an apple store with your proof of perchace and damand that it be fixed or replace within the week.
    3rd Rule: Panther still has issues try reinstalling Jag and see how things go.