I know there have already been a lot of discussions on this, but I'd really like to have some more opinions on my situation... The thing is that I'll be working at a local Apple Retailer for a year starting in August. Most likely, I will get Apple products cheaper once I've been working there for a couple of months. I want to get a PowerBook sometime soon, but really don't know when. I expect the next revision of G4 Powerbooks in September; I know that those ones won't be G5s. The thing is, will the next revision be G5? Pro: Tiger, announced for H1 2005... will the 64bit part really only be able to run on the G5 desktop, the iMac and maybe the eMac? Contra: Supply. You see they really messed up with the iMacs... but I'm not sure if it'ss be better in one year or not. And of course: Heat. This water cooling / heatsink really makes me wonder how they want to put that beast in a notebook. There's always the possibility of another 64bit mobile processor... but please tell me, should I buy the next revision or wait? Will there be two more G4 revisions? Or would Apple wait really long before they update the Powerbooks again, like they did with the G5 desktops?