Powerbook in Line????

Discussion in 'Games' started by smitty330, Nov 16, 2006.

1. smitty330 macrumors member

smitty330

Ha ha I was just kinda curious if anyone was gunna bring their powerbook or ibook or macbook pro or macbook while they are waiting in line for the next Gens. Then I got to thinking...there are probably people somewhere waiting in line for the ps3 right now and probably on macrumors as I am writing this. Gotta love wireless internet...most of the time. Anywho I was just kinda puting up a fun post and ignore it if you want but good luck everyone that is waiting in line for a PS3 or a Wii.:D

-Matthew

2. MRU macrumors demi-god

MRU

Are you waiting in line then ? When is it released in the US is it 17th same as ps3?

Wireless internet is great, but Ireland's broadband infastructure is so utterly appalling, there are very few places with wireless internet hotspots in the entire country. (mostly only public libraries and a few macdonalds restuarants).... :(

3. Dagless macrumors Core

Dagless

Same state we're in mate. When I was in Manchester Airport I thought I'd try out "airport", turned out there was a Wireless hotspot by T-Mobile. Now, ontop of their trillions in profit they're asking me to pay £10 for an hour or something ridiculous.

I'd take a DS ;) if there is any gathering of gamers you should always check out PictoChat.

4. smitty330 thread starter macrumors member

smitty330

yea I am from the US and the Wii comes out on the 19th but there was a story on the news YESTERDAY morning that people were already in line for the PS3 I was just like... WOW most of the time wireless hotspots arnt hard to find in the U.S. but who knows this was still just more a joke/common chat post (I was bored)

-Matthew