Dear Friends, The time has come for me to upgrade computers, as my September 2003 Powerbook G4 1.25Ghz FW800/1.25GB/80GB HD laptop is beginning to show its age. I currently have an $840 bid on it on ebay for it and am deciding whether to take it or leave it. I will be looking to buy a macbook pro to upgrade, and wonder if i need to borrow my friend's spare 867MHZ 12" PB until the Memron MBPs come out or buy a 2.16GHZ MBP/1GB on ebay for $2099 + $30 shipping. I want to future proof it as much as possible, I've seen the benchmarks etc on the Yohan vs. Memron and notice that its only slightly faster .. My question is is it worth waiting for and using the 12" for a while until Apple decides to release Memron MBPs? Also, is there a chance they migh have FW800 since my external HD uses FW800/FW400? If I dont sell my PB now, I can wait, but I know each day the value lessens. WHat's the best way to go about doing this process? Surely Apple wont wait till the end of September to ship Memron notebooks, could they? Is the $2099 2.16MHZ MBP too good a deal to pass up?