powerdesign

Discussion in 'Buying Tips, Advice and Discussion (archive)' started by mikeyredk, Nov 6, 2004.

1. mikeyredk macrumors 65816

I was ripped off my these guys i bought a body mask from them for my 12" powerbook but they sent me a body mask for the 12" g4 ibook!!!!

I sent them 2 emails each one week apart giving them time to respond but no answer :mad: any advice? have you have ordered from them before?

oh i still have the 12" g4 ibook body mask if anyone is interested its sky blue matches the blue mini ipod very well

power design usa
    power design japan

2. stevehaslip macrumors 6502a

stevehaslip

do they have a phone number? if so (although it may be expensive to call) they won't be able to back away and ignore you if you are ranting at them down the phone! :D hope you get it sorted.

These sort of cover things aren't really my sort of thing but if i hear someone who might be interested then i'll let you know.

3. Solafaa macrumors 6502a

Solafaa

Thats why i dont like to buy from unknown sites, if i need anything its either amazon.com or ebay.

4. mikeyredk thread starter macrumors 65816

I have seen pictures online with people that have these covers on their 'books so i thought i would buy from them they got have of my order right

i bought a clear mini ipod cover and a sky blue powerbook cover

5. stevehaslip macrumors 6502a

stevehaslip

its good advice and i totally agree with you, sites i order from have to pass strict tests! but that doesn't really help in this situation unfortunately, i don't think that a told you so is whats called for...really. ;)