Powermac All-in-one 5200/75LC

Discussion in 'Marketplace Archive 1 (Posts count)' started by private piles, Jul 1, 2004.

1. macrumors newbie

Plain and simple I have a Powermac All-in-one 5200/75LC for sale for $90. There is nothing special about this mac. I have a keyboard and mouse for it. It has an internal ethernet card, but no modem. It has mac OS 7.6. I am selling it simply because I have no use for it. It would be perfect for email and word processing, or maybe games for the kids. I do not have any CDs or documentation for this system, but there are pleanty of deticated mac users online that have the manuals online. IF the buyer wants I can get a copy of mac OS 7.6 and reload it on this machine. I am currently not sure of all the specs of this machine, but I have been looking around for them for the past hour and will post them here very soon.

Shipping would be about $40, and I will ship to the lower 48 states. I accept paypal or cashiers check.

If you have any questions, email me at arscars@aol.com. I can send some pictures.

2. thread starter macrumors newbie

3. macrumors 68040

applemacdude

i think shipping would be more expensive than the computer itself...you can get a g3 minitower with a monitor for that price...sorry

4. thread starter macrumors newbie

I work at kinkos and get a shipping discount with fedex.

5. macrumors 68040

applemacdude

6. thread starter macrumors newbie

well, what do you want me to do. pay for it out of the goodness of my heart? or out of the $90? or just drive the price to $130 and tell people it covers shipping?

7. macrumors 68040

applemacdude

Well, the 5200 isnt worth more than 15$, its only 75mhz comon...