PowerMac G4 Box needed

Discussion in 'General Mac Discussion' started by Kelesis, Jun 24, 2003.

1. Kelesis macrumors newbie

Jan 28, 2002
    When I purchased my Quicksilver PowerMac I set it up and threw the box away. In retrospect that was a very dumb thing to do. I plan on taking my Mac to Quakecon this year and would like to ship it to Texas beforehand. Now I'm trying to find someone with a box that they can part with, either out of the goodness of their heart or for money.

My local Apple store (three hours away) was not able to help me, though I think they were specifically looking for Quicksilver boxes, and I would think that the MDD boxes would be the same. I could be wrong there. They did point out that I could contact local Apple resellers, but so far that's been fruitless.

If you have a box that I can get, please PM me. If you know of another way to get one, please reply. If you just want to laugh at me for having thrown my box away you can do that, too.
  2. tjwett macrumors 68000

May 6, 2002
    Brooklyn, NYC
    If all else fails, Apple will sell you a box for your G4. OR, if you want to be really slick about; Call Apple Care and tell them you have a really bad problem (make one up) and would like to have your PowerMac sent in for repair. They will overnight you a heavy duty shipping box for it, free. You didn't hear that from me.;)