presentation! Urgent

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by jer446, Mar 21, 2006.

1. jer446 macrumors 6502a

I made a presentation for a project in schools.. I need to present it to the class, but Half the computers in school dont have quicktime.. I was able to install it on the computer that i would do the presentation on, but it just looked crappy. For some reason every slide internet explorer would pop up, (no internet plugged in so got page cannot be displayed) This is all such a pain in the ass, so im just going to make it easy on myself and try and put it on dvd. Is this possible and will i be able to retain the interactive part of it (clicking when i need to) if so how? IF not can someone explain to me why internet explorer would pop up every slide? Something with the pictures not being there or music not being there? Right now im leaning towards getting it to work so internet explorer doesnt pop up every time.. how can i get this to not happen??

2. mad jew Moderator emeritus

mad jew

What app are you using to make the presentation? What exactly do you want to happen in the presentation? :)

3. iSaint macrumors 603

iSaint

Do like I do, take your iBook (or PB, if you have a laptop) and impress everyone with it's beautiful screen, incredible graphics, and flawless operation (while classmates get the BSOD on their computers).

4. jer446 thread starter macrumors 6502a

wish i cud, but dont have a laptop, unless you want to gimme urs of course.. :) but its ok the video was a little screwed up but it was alrgith/..