President furious about summit preparations

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by zimv20, Nov 13, 2005.

1. zimv20 macrumors 601

zimv20

link

(emphasis mine)

awwwwww...... poor baby.

2. miloblithe macrumors 68020

miloblithe

Does Robert Novak writing about Bush being upset with his staff portend a shake up?

3. EJBasile macrumors 65816

EJBasile

He has to be sure to get his 12hrs of sleep.

I know someone who decorates the white house at xmas. She says the clintons parties went on for ever, but with the bushes the parties end abruptly.

4. Deepdale macrumors 68000

Deepdale

Just like toddlers do. Plus, the president has an extra advantage ... he can always grab some winks during one of his scintillating press conferences.

5. Thomas Veil macrumors 68020

Thomas Veil

Except for the bedtime stuff, the article is pretty damn vague about exactly what Bush was upset about. Did he expect that the NSC staff would have had the protestors held in pens a mile away from the meeting? Did he think that all the other leaders' arms would have been twisted way before the meeting, so that all there remained to do was walk in and sign some trade agreements?

6. mactastic macrumors 68040

mactastic

That's how it is for him here. Of course he expects it elsewhere too; when everything has been handed to you your whole life it becomes routine to get what you want. When you don't get what you want you become upset, and that usually gets you what you want again. ;)

7. xsedrinam macrumors 601

xsedrinam

Argentines don't get cranking until after 22:00, especially for a big dinner. And he's still that oblivious to other cultural settings? Sounds like yet another reminder of how U.S. circumstance in other cultures has enjoyed precious little pomp.

8. IJ Reilly macrumors P6

IJ Reilly

It made me sneeze too.

9. xsedrinam macrumors 601

xsedrinam

Perhaps an Edward cold?

10. solvs macrumors 603

solvs

WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS MAN!?! HOW THE **** DID HE BECOME PRESIDENT!?! Ok, I'm gonna calm down now.