Presidential Candidate uses apple like-switch theme for Poli...

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by MacBytes, Sep 1, 2003.

1. macrumors bot

2. macrumors 6502

Wow. I read most of the transcripts (too lazy to wait for downloads) and just looking at the first one, the guy says he just want someone really different from Bush. I understand if you don't like him, but the man is basing his decision not on whether he agrees with Dean, but as long as he is really far away from Bush, hey, he doesn't care what Dean stands for.

But considering this isn't in the political section, I'll struggle to keep on topic. I swear, it really is hard for me.

It's pretty cool that they're flattering Apple like this. Unfortunately they forgot that Apple's switch campaign bombed *roll*.

3. Administrator emeritus

Mudbug

I moved this thread to politicals from the general MacBytes section simply because of two things: First of all - I thought the topic was more political than anything, and second, because I thought it would get more play in the political section.

-Mudbug

4. macrumors 68040

mactastic

Like fresh meat in the shark tank... thanks man!

5. macrumors 604

MrMacMan

Thats fine... but I submitted this like early morning... :confused:

Heck, mine was deleted I take it because I put it under a different title and section.

:(