Presidential Speechalist

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by Sedulous, Oct 8, 2005.

1. Sedulous macrumors 68000

Sedulous

I don't know if I have found something this amusing in quite a long time... introducing the genius behind Bush:

link

2. eva01 macrumors 601

eva01

i think i saw that once before but still wonderful to listen to i love it

3. mpw Guest

I wish it were true, but I think Bush is simply that stupid.

4. Sedulous thread starter macrumors 68000

Sedulous

I know. I know. I didn't vote for his totalitarian majesty... in fact, I only know two people that did. Bush may be that stupid, but somebody behind him isn't!

5. Verto macrumors 6502a

Verto

This may be a dumb question, but in that debate they show, he really didn't just stand there for that long, did he?

6. njmac macrumors 68000

njmac

Hahahaha! Comedy Central has the best political comedy. If you like this clip, you should be watching The Daily Show.

7. Sedulous thread starter macrumors 68000

Sedulous

Well, I guess that is one thing they can add to the "What good has Bush done thread" here. He has been a boon for the rich (and quickly getting richer) AND for comedy. The Daily Show wouldn't be the same without King Dubs.

8. Sedulous thread starter macrumors 68000

Sedulous

I seem to recall a number of long pauses during the first debate. If you remember the back buldge rumors, these akward pauses fed the rumor.

9. Xtremehkr macrumors 68000

Xtremehkr

The sad part is, even though it is a parody, it suggests that Bush really was taking live cues from someone else.

Pure speculation of course, but the way in which the President was acting, suggests that he was waiting for the right time to make the statement that he did.

I know they whole bulge on Bushs back was quickly poo pooed, as far as it being a device that provided a live feed for him. But his facial expressions are odd to say the least.

They do not match those of a person who knew what he was doing ahead of time.

Either way, it was nice theatrics. If not all that well executed. What if it really was the situation though? That's a scary thought. Is Bush a low tech Manchurian candidate?

10. Sedulous thread starter macrumors 68000

Sedulous

Anyone know where else I can find similar stuff (other than Comedy Central)?

11. Verto macrumors 6502a

Verto

C-SPAN during his press conferences.

12. Sedulous thread starter macrumors 68000

Sedulous

[Mortal Kombat Voice] Flawless Victory [/Mortal Kombat Voice]