Pricing for new MacBooks?

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by Shackler, Mar 2, 2007.

1. Shackler macrumors 6502a

Shackler

im saving up to get a new MacBook after leopard comes out and possible all new MacBooks. Does any kno or have a link to a site that may be able to tell me the possible prices of these new systems?

2. Eidorian macrumors Penryn

Eidorian

I think it'd be best to wait until Apple has the prices on their store.

3. Cult Follower macrumors 6502a

Cult Follower

Just save as musch as you can, so that when Apple releases them you can buy the best, no one can accurately predict their prices this far our anyway

4. ElCambo macrumors regular

when are they planning on releasing new macbooks, and what is the difference going to be??

Im thinking about buying a macbook this month, yet now im unsure to wait for the new one..

5. ChickenSwartz macrumors 6502a

I think if/when new MacBooks are released they will be at the same price point, with new/better stuff, this is usually how Apple does it. Plan for the price that are selling for now, if the price is dropped (which I doubt) you will have some left over for more RAM or something.

6. bigg black macrumors newbie

ya the price should be some what the same as it is right now so if your getting a MBP then save up somewhere near 2k's

7. infz macrumors member

infz

What makes you think there will be updates to the macbooks at Leopard's release? Would that be typical of Apple somehow? The upgrade to C2D still feels very recent to me. Also I wouldn't expect Leopard until June; I don't know why people are still hoping for it to show up in March, that doesn't make any sense.

8. iMacZealot macrumors 68020

Because Apple has almost always updated their entire product line shortly before or after an OS X release. With Panther, we saw the PowerMac G5, speedbumped iMac G4's, speedbumped PowerBook G4's, and the new iBook G4. With Tiger, we saw improved PowerMac G5's, speedbumped iMac G5's, speedbumped eMacs, and speedbumped iBooks followed a few weeks later.